- Technical Specification
- When you unpack the first time
- Suitable For
- Important Points to be noted while Grinding Operating Instructions
- Cleaning &Maintenance
- Specially for Chocolate Enthusiasts
- Refining your Chocolate with santha grinder
- Warranty & Service
Thank you for choosing santha product! Santha manufacturers a range of products which are outstanding in style, practicality and performance combined with advanced technology. All our key components are manufactured in-house and non critical components are outsourced with stringent quality inspection.
Our products have grown in strength by incorporating customer feedback into our products. This has helped in developing products to meet customer requirements and retain the client base. Our customers have been repeat customers appreciating the maintenance and trouble free operation of our products.
Santha 11 Stylo
Red / White
240 AC 1Ph/ 50Hz
Grinder Weight with Packing
When you unpack the first time
- Dispose the wrapping and packaging material in accordance with your local laws and keepingthe safety of the environment in mind.
- Keep the wrapping and packaging material away from children to avoid risk of suffocation and choking.
- Any damages or issues should be brought to the notice of the seller immediately and the delivering freight company notified.Please keep all packing materials intact for inspection.
- The grinder needs to be cleaned to remove the manufacturing dust.
- Run the machine with 1/2kg of sugar for about 1 hour and throw away the contents.Rinse the machine thoroughly and let it dry completely before using.
Idly/Dosa,Vada Batter ,curry paste,Chutneys,Dips & Sauces,Ginger-Garlic paste,Peanut Butter,Cashew ,almond butter,Chocolate paste ,Coconut paste &milk.
Important points to be noted while Grinding
- When grinding nuts or any slightly large pieces the rollers might not rotate for about 2 to 3 minutes and will turn into normal rotating condition once the grinding material have broken into fine pieces.
- Always ensure to fix the roller stone first and screw the top springnut before adding the material to be ground.
- Never start the machine without springnut,the top springnut must always be locked with 4 to 5 turns.
- Never remove the rollerstone from the drum during the course of grinding.
- In case if you feel you have overloaded the machine,remove the entire quantity and fix the rollerstone unit with springnut locked and then gradually add the material.
- We never recommend quantity more than the above specified limit.
- The appliance must be placed on the kitchen top or table top in use.
- Insert the drum unit in the grinder and check if it is locked properly
- Place the roller stone set inside the drum and check if it is seated properly.
- The top nut must be tightened depending on the tension needed.For coarser products,the tension may be reduced by loosening the nut,and for finer products the tension may be progressively increased by tightening the nut.Do not fully tighten the nut,there must be gap between the bottom and rollers
- Switch ON the machine and allow the grinder to run.
- Never load the material before starting the machine.
- Always start the grinder with only a little material and progressively add more.This will avoid overloading the unit.
- Use as little water if necessary
- Continue to run the grinder until desired paste consistency is reached
- To check the consistency,switch off the machine and open the lid.
- Once the desired consistency is reached,switch OFF the machine and collect the paste from the grinder
- The drum can be removed to collect the paste.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as: Staff kitchen areas in shops,offices and other working environments Farm Houses by clients in hotels,motels and other residential type environments bed and breakfast type environments
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons(including children)with reduced physical,sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- This appliance is intended to use at the maximum altitude of 2000m.
- Never use hot or warm water for cleaning the drum.Always use cold water for cleaning the drum.
- Switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before changing accessories or approaching parts that move in use.
- Do not make the contents too watery to avoid spilling and splashing
- Do not add more material than the unit can handle,use several smaller batches instead.
- If there is power failure while the grinder is running,switch OFF the grinder
- Before re-starting check the consistency of the ground material.If the paste is found too thick add required water and then switch ON the grinder
- If there is difficulty in rotating remove a certain quantity of material from the drum and switch ON the grinder,add the material back once the drum rotates.
- Do not add additional un-ground food material to the already ground paste.
- As far as possible,start the grinder with only a little material and progressively add more.
- This will avoid overloading the unit.If the power cord is damaged,it must be replaced to avoid hazard.
- As with any electrical product,do not allow the unit to be close to splashing water or wet work areas.
- When necessary,always use a qualified electrician to make any electrical connections if need be.
- Do not place your hand inside the drum.Always use the spatula provided along with the unit.
- Keep the unit away from children at all times,and especially while under operations.
- We never recommend leaving the machine running completely unattended at any time.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Maintaining your santha grinder is easy and quick,when promptly cleaned after each use.
- Remove the spring nut,spring, rollers and place under a tap and clean with a soft scrubber .
- Finally remove the drum and place under a tap, clean with a soft scrubber
- The inner parts are not Dishwasher safe,it cannot take the heat of Dishwasher. and has to be washed by hand only.
- Clean the outer body with a soft sponge with water and mild detergent.Do not use any industrial cleaners or strong detergents. Do not use hot water inside the drum.
- When not in use,allow the drum to dry thoroughly before closing the lid and storing.
Specially for Chocolate Enthusiasts
- Your santha can grind 500 grams of roasted cocoa beans (with skin removed ) which would liquefy into luxury silk cocoa liquor.
- You can reach upto 20 to 30 microns somewhere between 24 to 36 hours depending on your particular conditions and desires.
Refining your Chocolate with your Grinder
- Ensure to keep your grinder completely DRY before using for chocolate.
- Even a little bit of water may ruin the entire batch leaving a thick fudge like mass that cannot be refined in the grinder.
- Always ensure to have a ratio of40% cocoa liqueur,60% sugar OR20% cocoa liqueur,10% cocoa butter,35% sugar,35% powdered milk.
- The sugar you add should be regular white cane sugar. Do not use powdered sugar which contains cornstarch. You can always use a blender to reduce the size or powder your own sugar.
- Pre-grinding your sugar will save 2 or 3 hours of time in the grinder. If you find it too hard, just don’t bother the grinder will handle crystals of sugar.
- If you are using brown sugar, it should be completely dried before being used.
- We do not recommend Honey, Malt powder,milk cream, milk in liquid form, condensed milk,water,roasted nuts,roasted cocoa nibs, fresh fruits or dried fruits.
- Cocoa liquor contains about 50% of cocoa butter and the amount of cocoa butter helps the chocolate flow smoothly while refining.
- Too little cocoa butter may make the chocolate clumpy around the rollers and may even damage the grinder. You may even go for 20% cocoa butter for smooth flowing of chocolate.
- If the paste is found too thick during the course of grinding, a standard hair dryer can be used to add heat.
- Optionally, you can pre-heat all your ingredients in a warm oven to about 140F/60C which will allow the grinder to work more easily.
- Always check for moisture formed in the lid after 3-4 hours of grinding.The moisture can run into your chocolate and ruin the batch.Switch off,wipe the lid thoroughly and start the machine.
- Your chocolate must be flowing smoothly between the rollers,if you find any problem then it would be a wrong method of grinding,read the instructions carefully and check recommended quantity information.
Warranty & Service
Santha Stylo Grinder is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of purchase by the retail customer when used under normal usage conditions.
The guarantee does not cover wear and tear of parts such as Ball Bearings,Belt,Capacitor, Switch,Teflon washer. The guarantee does not cover fault or damage resulting from transport damages,accidents,electrical fluctuations,attempted repairs,mishandling or negligence on the part of the customer or general wear and tear.
For service outside India register your complaint ,Please Contact Us .