KADZAMA melangeurs - Multipurpose professional stone grinders with simple and solid construction for business and confectionery craft. Our equipment complies with specifications of the EU, USA and Australia.
Basically melangeur is a modern mill with stone grinders. For a long time small companies were unable to produce their own chocolate until compact melangeurs with 7 – 77 kg loading appeared.
Melangeur is a universal tool for creating homogeneous masses from solid ingredients. Due to the stone grinders and mixing scrapers, melangeur replaces three other factory units: PREGRINDING, FINE GRINDING & CONCHING. All you need is to prepare the ingredients, consistently load them into the melangeur and wait until the chocolate is ready.
The bowl is inclined by a rotating wheel (a black wheel). Inclination angle can be set with the most precision thanks to smooth motion and a small angular step. Rotating wheel inclines a bowl and gives you an opportunity to unload the melangeur even in case of power outage. Really handy!
Despite the fact that this machine is cheaper than the CE version, the main elements responsible for the grinding quality are the same: stainless steel bowl, granite runners and bowl bottom, engine, independent clamping mechanism.
Features of Kadzama Melanger
- No cover
- Removable scrapers and bowl
- The START and STOP buttons are replaced by the ON / OFF switch. It’s because of simplification of the electronics: if this working melangeur is deprived of power (for example, in case of power outage or if the plug was suddenly pulled out), and then the power supply is restored (without switching the power to the OFF position), the melangeur tries to start rotation again. On the 7 kg CE Melangeur this will not happen, because the melangeur will not start rotation automatically until the operator makes sure that everything is in order.
- There is an automatic circuit breaker .
- Screws and nuts with normal thread, not trapezoidal, can withstand tougher handling. In practice, they work perfectly if you do not overtighten, as the clip will not increase but the threads can be torn off. While designing, it was refused to add an extra fan for cooling. Therefore, in order to solve the issue of heat dissipation, the bottom and back wall of the machine is not covered with metal, it is not noticeable if the melangeur is standing with the back side against the wall.
Thus, by simplifying the design and removing what you can do without, we reduced the cost of the machine, while preserving what KADZAMA melangeurs are loved for - reliability and high quality grinding.
Used to Grind
- Nut paste
- Hummus, Urbech and other pasty snacks
- Flour from the solid ingredients — (buckwheat, rice, peas, etc.)
- Water, poppy, almonds, cedar based milk
- Or…make something unique
Independent pressure spring mechanism
Each spring reaches a pressure of 60 kg. Thanks to the construction the grinding stones densely fit the granite bottom of the bowl, saving the efficiency.
Allow easy loading and unloading the product and cleaning all bits & pieces
Removable bowl of a small melangeur
Due that it’s possible to clean the bowl and runners perfectly to reduce the waste of chocolate, carry-over and washing.
Provide a plain rotation of runners (grinding stones) allowing to prevent jamming in progress as it happens with bearings.
Demo - Kadzama Melager
Specifications of Kadzama Melanger - 77 Kg
77 kg in 12 hours
Electric power supply
380 V ~ 50 Hz
Food-grade stainless steel, granite bottom
0 – 90 rpm
Package overall size
- Additional Information
SKU 77Kg-CE Brand Any Model Table Top Melanger Voltage 220 Volt (50/60 HZ)) Frequency 50 Hz Capacity 27 Kg Power 550 Watts Warranty 1 Year International Warranty Shipping World Wide Shipping (220 Countries) Delivery Time FREE (2-3 weeks) / Express(3-5 Days) Used By Commercial Chocolatier, Home Chocolatier, Raw Chocolate Maker, Nut butter manufacturers, Raw food makers, Vegan Restaurants, Organic Food Manufacturer, Nutritionist, Natural Cosmetic, Herbal products, Organic Labs Dispatch Time 2 to 3 Weeks Contact email@example.com