Premier Compact Table Top Chocolate Melanger
The Premier Compact Table Top Grinder is used for a wide variety of grinding applications, yielding pastes that form the base for many delicious preparations around the world. Premier Grinder can also be used for pulping vegetables for soups, making semi-solid masalas and chutneys.
The grinder stone in Premier Compact Chocolate melanger is made of hard black; export quality, special hard stone that ensures no chipping or powdering during grinding applications ensuring a longer component life. All plastic components used in the grinder are made of food grade quality. The rotation of the grinder stone is optimized to avoid overheating in an effort to retain the micro nutrients in the paste. The roller stone further crushes, mixes, pounds and grinds simultaneously, so that all the food is ground to exact proportions and is thoroughly mixed.
This unique Premier Compact Table Top Chocolate melanger lets you discover convenience and adds beauty to your kitchen. Premier Chocolate melanger have the latest and innovative attachment for atta Kneading, that converts your Chocolate melanger to atta kneader to make dough for soft chapati, roti, paratha, puri, pizza and more. It is so easy, convenient to use and clean.
Gear up for a state of the art tech-loaded product from Premier which serves for a lifetime. As the name suggests, Premier Compact Grinders are compact, lightweight and is a necessity for every kitchen. Its all-new horizontal motor with gears is a technological breakthrough which ensures safe, sturdy, and trouble-free grinding for life.
Features - Premier Compact Table Top Chocolate Melanger
- It is compact, convenient, attractive, light and sleek grinder that can fit in any kitchen.
- Detachable stainless steel grinding vessel is easy to clean.
- The drum has a stone bottom to give that authentic taste you get only from stone on stone grinding.
- It lets you clean dough from the roller stones easily and effortlessly.
- The all new geared motor is so quiet and powerful that you can operate the unit hassle free.
- The modern stainless steel drum and granite roller stones last even after 10 years of use.
- It helps you prepare soft and wonderful idlies, crispy vadas and crunchy dosas.
- These compact grinders are not just multi-purpose but are also ideal for multi-ethnic food preparation and to create exotic dishes with ease
Contact Us for more information.
Brand Premier Volts 220 Capacity 2 Litres Functions Chocolate melanger, Cocoa Grinder, Pea Nut Nutter Grinder, Almond Grinder, Rice Grinding, Dhall Grinding, Grains Grinding, Curry Paste, Curry Masala, Spice Masala, Idly Dosa Batter, Soaked Beans, Blended Nuts, Dough, Maza, Dough Paste Warranty 1 Year International Warranty Shipping World Wide Shipping (150+ Countries) Delivery FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY (3-5 Days) Contact [email protected]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I clean my machine?
Our Chocolate Refiners are very easy to wash. Hot water and mild dish washing liquid are all that is needed. Please only HAND WASH parts. Using a dishwasher can damage the parts and therefore compromise the integrity of the machine. The Refiner is totally disassemble to enable easy cleaning.
2. How much electricity does the machine use?
The electricity used is very similar to that of a light bulb.
3. What is the smoothness of my chocolate after grinding for 12 hours?
After 12 hours, the machine will have refined the product down to 20 microns, resulting in a grit-free, smooth, and silky texture.
4. Is it safe to leave my machine running all night?
Absolutely safe. Our refiners feature a heat-triggered, shut-off switch in the unlikely event that your machine overheats.
5. What type of stones are the wheels made of?
The stones used for the wheels are natural granite. You may notice some color variation in the stones. This is normal.
6. The first time I operated my machine, I detected an unpleasant smell. Is that normal?
The first time the machine is operated, there will be a slight, new-machine smell. It will go away in approx two batches. The mild odor will not impact the organoleptic profile of the chocolate.
7. Can I make raw chocolate with these machines?
The threshold for raw foods is not uniform. If a raw product is desired, it is up to the maker to devise a cooling system to keep the refining chocolate at the permissible temperature. Most people use table fans to control temperature.
8. Can I store the finished product in the drum of the machine?
Because the chocolate will harden as it cools down, (and you’ll have to pry it out), it is best to store your chocolate somewhere else. An airtight container like Tupperware can work. You will likely hold the chocolate before tempering and molding and you don’t want it to pick up ambient odors.
9. What is the shipping time of the units?
SAME DAY SHIPPED and Guarantee 3 Days delivery
10. Why should I choose these machines over other chocolate grinders?
For durability and engineering. We are continuously innovating to bring you refiners that deliver on the promise of producing silky smooth chocolate, batch after batch. We also offer prompt customer service within 24 hours of your inquiry. All spare parts requests will be handled within a day of receiving them. All of this means a longer more productive life for your machine and a more reliable production schedule for you. Our large- capacity refiners are made in the USA; our counter top refiners are manufactured with US-sourced components.
- Additional Information
SKU Premier-Compact-220V Brand Premier Voltage 220 V Warranty 1 Year International Warranty Shipping World Wide Shipping (180+ Countries) Delivery FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY (3-5 Days) Used For Dry grinding, Blending, Mixing, Chutney, Masala, Baby Food, Dry Yogurt, Spice, Curry paste, Nuts Used By Home maker, Raw food makers, Vegan Restaurants, Organic Food Manufacturer, Nutritionist, Natural Cosmetic, Herbal products, Organic Labs Contact [email protected] | AUS +61 470 317 431 | IND +91 7395 959 759 | USA +1 412 219 5053 Price $350.00
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $400.00
Special Price $280.00
Regular Price: $350.00
Special Price $300.00
Regular Price: $350.00
Special Price $300.00