Details - Premeir Chocolate Melanger - 110V
Premier Chocolate Melangeur almost the size of a mixie and yet has a capacity of 1.5 ltrs. It has been designed to have a smaller footprint to suit modern and smaller kitchens. The drum can be removed for easy cleaning.Premier Chocolate Melangeur can easily be kept inside a kitchen cupboard and taken out when needed. The Premier Chocolate Melangeur is built to world class standards and which does the job faster and consumes nearly 25% less power as compared to conventional grinders.
Premier Chocolate Melangeur even though it is listed as a Conventional grinder. It does the job so there is really no reason not to.And if you were not sure, it is used to refine your Chocolate. It will refine as little as 0.75 lb of chocolate up to about 7 lbs of chocolate. We have been experimenting, and have verified that if you get your nibs very clean, this Melangeur will also grind the nibs to liquour, saving the time. Just melt any cocoa butter you want in the recipe, heat the bowl and nibs (150 F limit, same as the Spectra) and add them handful by handful. It's a real workhorse and in my experience has never slipped or broken a belt.
The Chocolate Melangeur has two black granite “stone” rollers that rotates at 100 rpm on a granite slab. This creates tremendous shear and reduces the particles of sugar and cocoa to the smoothness we expect in modern chocolate, somewhere in the 1-30 micron range. Please read the Grinding section about how to use it.
Unique Features - Premier Chocolate Melanger - 110 V
- Effortless grinding, easy lock system and efficient engineering
- It is compact, convenient, attractive, light and sleek grinder that can fit in any kitchen
- Easy to clean Detachable stainless steel drum
- Quiet and powerful motor that you can operate the unit vibration & hassle free
- The modern stainless steel drum and granite roller stones for efficient grinding
- Optional Attachments - Atta Kneader and Coconut Scraper
- Made of food grade stainless steel drum, rust proof materials and plastic.
Premier Grinder used as Nut Butter Grinder
Pride of our product Premier Wonder Grinder to be used as world class Nut Butter Grinder. Best in class crushing capability. It produces nut butter paste as smooth and silk as expected. Compact in size and can produce best home made nut butters.
Premier Chocolate Melangeur can be used as / used to prepare the following Nut butter, Peanut butter gridner, Nut butter squash Grinder, Nut butter receipe Grinder, Almond butter Grinder, Cashew butter Grinder, Hazelnut butter Grinder, Macadamia nut butter Grinder, Peanut butter Grinder,Pecan butter Grinder, Pistachio butter Grinder, Walnut butter Grinder, Pumpkin seed butter Grinder, Sesame seed butter Grinder, Soybean butter Grinder, Sunflower seed butter Grinder and Tahini Grinder.
Contact Us for more information.
Demo - Premier Grinder used as Nut Butter Grinder
Brand Premier Volts 110 Capacity 1.5 Litres Functions Chocolate Melanger, Chocolate Grinding, Chocolate Mixing, Chocolate Refining, Chocolate Conching Warranty 1 Year International Warranty Shipping World Wide Shipping (150+ Countries) Delivery FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY (3-5 Days) Major Country Frequently Shipped to Asia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Russia, France, Netherlands, South Africa, Hungary, China and Japan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I clean my machine?
Our Chocolate Refiners are very easy to wash. Hot water and mild dish washing liquid are all that is needed. Please only HAND WASH parts. Using a dishwasher can damage the parts and therefore compromise the integrity of the machine. The Refiner is totally disassemble to enable easy cleaning.
2. How much electricity does the machine use?
The electricity used is very similar to that of a light bulb.
3. What is the smoothness of my chocolate after grinding for 12 hours?
After 12 hours, the machine will have refined the product down to 20 microns, resulting in a grit-free, smooth, and silky texture.
4. Is it safe to leave my machine running all night?
Absolutely safe. Our refiners feature a heat-triggered, shut-off switch in the unlikely event that your machine overheats.
5. What type of stones are the wheels made of?
The stones used for the wheels are natural granite. You may notice some color variation in the stones. This is normal.
6. The first time I operated my machine, I detected an unpleasant smell. Is that normal?
The first time the machine is operated, there will be a slight, new-machine smell. It will go away in approx two batches. The mild odor will not impact the organoleptic profile of the chocolate.
7. Can I make raw chocolate with these machines?
The threshold for raw foods is not uniform. If a raw product is desired, it is up to the maker to devise a cooling system to keep the refining chocolate at the permissible temperature. Most people use table fans to control temperature.
8. Can I store the finished product in the drum of the machine?
Because the chocolate will harden as it cools down, (and you’ll have to pry it out), it is best to store your chocolate somewhere else. An airtight container like Tupperware can work. You will likely hold the chocolate before tempering and molding and you don’t want it to pick up ambient odors.
9. What is the shipping time of the units?
SAME DAY SHIPPED and Guarantee 3 Days delivery
10. Why should I choose these machines over other chocolate grinders?
For durability and engineering. We are continuously innovating to bring you refiners that deliver on the promise of producing silky smooth chocolate, batch after batch. We also offer prompt customer service within 24 hours of your inquiry. All spare parts requests will be handled within a day of receiving them. All of this means a longer more productive life for your machine and a more reliable production schedule for you. Our large- capacity refiners are made in the USA; our counter top refiners are manufactured with US-sourced components.
- Additional Information
SKU PG503-110V Brand Premier Voltage 110 Volt Warranty 1 Year International Warranty Shipping World Wide Shipping (150+ Countries) Delivery Time Free Express World Wide Delivery (3-6 Days) via AIR Used For Multi Purpose cocoa, Nut (All variety of nuts), Spice , Seeds Grinder Machine, Chocolate Melangeur, Grinding, Mixing, Refining, Conching, Tempering, Cocoa grinder, cocoa nib grinder, nut butter grinder (All nuts) Used By Commercial Chocolatier, Home Chocolatier, Raw Chocolate Maker, Nut butter manufacturers, Raw food makers, Vegan Restaurants, Organic Food Manufacturer, Nutritionist, Natural Cosmetic, Herbal products, Organic Labs Dispatch Time Same Day Contact firstname.lastname@example.org | AUS +61 470 317 431 | IND +91 7395 959 759 | USA +1 412 219 5053 Price $450.00
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
- Good condition
- Received in good condition. No damage, Thanks.
- Secure packing
- Complete secure packing and too fast delivery.
- Good Packing
- Very good packing neat and very satisfied. I just love it.
- Fast Delivery
- wow I love it... super fast delivery thank you chocolate melangeur.
- This is Awesome!. awesome quality, usewise all very good and drum also good I am very happy with this purchasing
- everything fine
- Strongly recommend to this premier wonder 110V. Everrything is awesome.
- Running good
- NO sound issue of this Premier wonder 110V.I really love this machine and think it is very reasonably priced compared to some I have seen. It is quite noisy but not at the level of say a food processor or blender
- condition good
- Look good and work smoothly.wonderful premier chocolate melangeur 110V.
Chocolate melangeur Premier wonder 110V works like breeze.
- I bought this chocolate melangeur Premier Wonder 110V and works like breeze. Would recommend this product more to our friends.
- care product
Very Care and kindly product to use.Needs more thought on how to deal with sealing and expansion gases! Saying that I like it, I just treat it with respect.
- One of the best wet grinder
- This is one of the best chocolate melanger of premier brand,this premier wonder have work in 110V .
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $480.00
Special Price $320.00
Regular Price: $400.00
Special Price $300.00
Regular Price: $500.00
Special Price $450.00