We're delighted to welcome you to the Ultra family of millions of happy customers worldwide.
You've made a smart and informed decision to invest in a perfectly made Ultra. Ultra products are inventive and aesthetically superb with a combination of good quality, precision and durability to help prepare the tastiest and healthiest meal.Ultra assures you of trouble-free performance for years. However, in the unlikely event of any operational problem, we would be more than happy to assist you.
How to operate your Ultra Table Top Grinder
Make Your Perfect + Work Longer
- Make sure you keep your Ultra Wet grinder clean and dry, always
- When not in use, disconnect the electric cord from the mains
- For best results and trouble-free performance, use Ultra Wet grinder only as specified in this User Guide
- Be alert and cautious while operating in the presence of children and physically challenged persons
- Always keep your Ultra Wet grinder away from heat sources
- Lift the appliance at its base
- Clean the drum and roller assembly thoroughly after every use
- Ensure that the grinder is in unlocked position while not in use
- Keep the wiper position facing the motor while grinding (Please refer diagram printed on Arm)
- Do not run the grinder empty for more than a minute
- Do not use any other attachments. Use only those recommended by us
- Do not put your hand into the drum while grinding
- Do not unlock the arm while in operation
- Do not insert sharp objects into the slits. This would damage the parts inside
- Do not lubricate any parts with oil/grease
- Do not keep the drum upside down after washing
- Do not attempt to repair the grinder yourself.
Exploded View of Perfect + Grinder
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Elgi Ultra Industries Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) guarantees this product for normal home use against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 10 years on wet grinder (2 years on digital timer) from the date of original retail purchase. During the said period, the Company has the option to either repair or replace parts free of charge, if this product is returned personally or sent through prepaid courier to our Ultra Care Centres, along with proof of purchase and guarantee card duly filled in by the retailer.
The decision of the Ultra Care Centres in determining the cause of failure and repairs required to be carried out will be final and binding under this 10 years on wet grinder (2 years on digital timer) warranty and cannot be canvassed either by dealer or the retail purchaser on any ground whatsoever. The warrantor shall not be liable for any transportation cost or any damage due to or during transit of the product either way. Repaired units under warranty will be returned to the customer at his/her risk and on “to pay” freight basis.
This Warranty shall NOT apply:
- For wear and tear to the product
- For grinder hatch
- Involvement in an accident
- If the product is purchased from any unauthorised source
- If repairs or product modifications and/or alterations have been carried out by unauthorised service organisations or persons
- If the product is being used for commercial purposes
- If the defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance to the recommended operations of the product
- If the defect is caused by its connection to peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended by Ultra
- If the warranty card and/or a purchase bill is not produced at the time of repair
In no event will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, directly by or consequential to, careless, negligent handling or misuse of this product.
This Warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied (statutory or otherwise) and of all other obligations or liabilities on the Company’s part. No person, agent, distributor, dealer, service centre or company is authorised to change, modify or extend the terms of this Warranty in any manner whatsoever.